60 CFM – AC and DC
NBC Air filtration system
60 CFM – AC and DC Safe Cell
The only Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical air filtration system with an automatic battery backup system built in. If the grid drops out, the battery kicks in, and overpressure is maintained in your shelter!
We manufacture the Safe Cell in two sizes: 60 CFM for up to 12 people and 120 CFM for up to 24 people. The Safe Cell comes in five packages:
A four inch air intake hole is cut into an outside wall and the included wall mount flange is mounted right over the hole on the inside.
The Safe Cell is mounted to the wall with the included wall mount bracket next to the air intake hole.
The intake hose is slipped onto the wall mount flange and the air intake port on the Safe Cell. Plug it in and turn it on. Easy installation!
For a more detailed explanation – see the manual.
What’s Included with this filtration system
The Safe Cell comes with everything necessary to pull it from the boxes and install it in a safe room. If your room is sealed up, you will also need an overpressure valve. If you are installing it in a blast resistant shelter, you should also install blast valves.
- One AC and DC capable Safe Cell with a complete filter bank that includes the two pre-filters, a nuclear grade HEPA particulate filter, and a warfare gas carbon adsorber.
- Two wall mount brackets, two quick release clamps, two star nuts, and four lag screws.
- One AC and one DC power cord.
- One 60 inch chemical resistant flexible air intake hose.
- One wall mount flange and gasket for the hose.
- One hard copy of the installation and operation manual.
Prices, availability, and ordering
ASR-100-AV-NBC – $2,625, plus shipping
Call 541-459-1806 to place your order. We do final assembly and testing at time of order. We usually ship filter orders within one business day of the order being placed.